Monday, June 18, 2007

Belated Wedding Picture & Plates

Lori recently had a wedding week and I meant to show some photos but never got around to it.



Jon and I got married in January 1999. It was a nice day. I am not a big wedding person, really. Funny really when my house is so girly that I have never been into the big white dress and overpriced reception. My Dad offered me $10,000 dollars at the time to elope and I so should have taken it. Mum would have been upset though.
Jon and I are posing here in the grounds of the University Of WA, not in a jungle!




Sandwich plates in Alfred Meakin "Elegance." My goal is to one day have one of each of the six different colours. Only three to go!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY to finally put a face (and a STUNNING one at that) to the name :)
    You're a glamour chickie :)

    Luv Shann xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I am blushing! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo lovely,so happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plates, never heard of them before!!! Thanks for the wedding picture, have anymore????? Very gorgous the two of you! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so sweet,love that dress.
    Like a little princess lol
    Jullie

    ReplyDelete