Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ebay 22/3



Beautiful beaded clutch bag, vintage of course!




Pretty aqua and pink roses porcelain hand painted dish.




Gorgeous old Australian metal spice jars. My eyes have really been opened up to yellow lately. I have just found out after 13 years that my mother in law's fave colour is yellow. @#$%^ MEN! It would have been so much easier buying presents for her if Jon had let me know this 13 years ago! Now that I do I have found her birthday and Christmas present for this year - easy peasy!




New pretty pink Robert Gordon butter box. Isn't the cow on the lid cute?






I would so be keeping this cute figurine if she was a different colour! Wouldn't she be fantastic in a sewing or craft room? Her hat has a pincushion and she has a holder for scissors on her skirt. She can also hold a spool of thread in her hands!



More yellow! Vintage Japanese honey or jam pot.



Vintage fish wall pocket vase - I had this in my bathroom for a while. The colours are so vibrant.




Gorgeous Fendi heels. I wish I was the sort of girl who could wear these but if I don't have a back on my heels I am sure to end up flat on my face!
You can see in the background the little chest of drawers I recently painted pale green.



Royal Albert "Old Country Roses" tin canister.

1 comment: