Saturday, March 24, 2007

Easter Decorating Part 1 - Bird Bouquet



I have had most of my Easter decorations up for a while. Of course, I keep adding to them when I find something in a thrift shop, craft store or even the odd retail shop.
Finally, I took lots of photos today and thought I would start with my "Bird Bouquet."
The pretty coloured birds are some of the ones I got off eBay for Christmas. The cute Easter Bunny finger puppet is from "Bed, Bath & Table."
I am thinking I will leave the birds on after Easter - they are just too cute!



I had heaps of fun playing around with this image with photoshop. As you can see, I am using this as my banner at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new banner,love the bird bouquet WITH the bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV LUV the birds...you and your birds LOL
    looks so sweet.

    ReplyDelete