Sunday, March 25, 2007

Easter Decorating Part 2 - Bunny Chandeliers



Love using my chandeliers for holiday decorating. I kept them pretty simple. I have just hung a couple of pink bunny baskets on my two living room chandeliers.
And I just had to play around with the image on photo shop :)
We saw a movie preview this morning - "Meet The Robinsons." An animated Disney movie. The kids liked it and there were some amusing bits. Definitely a kids movie, though.
A lot of upset people (mainly MEN) who couldn't cope with being seperated from their cell phones for a couple of hours. They had to take all phones and cameras due to video piracy.
I hate mobile phones. There is a Stephen King book called "Cell" where most of civilization is turned into murderous zombies due to a pulse emitted from cell phones. The only people left were people like me who hate cell phones! Stephen King hates them too apparently.
I do have a phone (pink of course) but it is never charged!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I've been decorating for Easter today, too. Pulled out my stuff from the rafters - forgot what cute stuff I had since it's been up there for a few years!

    I don't care for cell phones either - I rarely use mine - mainly for emergencies & such. I hate seeing people on the phone CONSTANTLY, especially while driving & in stores - yuck...they are usually very annoying & angry in their conversations anyway! Ha, ha I bought a vintage pink rotary phone recently at a thrift store just 'cuz it was so cool & pink. Couldn't believe no one had snatched it up already...and, after I got home I found out it does work but no bell, which is okay by me since it is in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE one of those vintage pink phones! I can't believe nobody else grabbed it as they are worth a bit of money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love the bunnies dangling from the chandelier! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:31 AM

    hey, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete