My friend Nicole tagged me for the "8 Random Things About My Kitchen." I usually don't participate in these but this one interested me. I have a thing about my kitchen, it is my favourite room. Did I tell you all I now work in a kitchen and homewares shop? It is very tempting trying to resist spending up a storm!
I still work for Villeroy and Boch, am unpacking Christmas stock for them tomorrow.
So, eight things.
1. I love collecting kitchen stuff but I don’t particularly like cooking!
2. I have a collection of vintage and new thermos flasks on top of my kitchen cupboards.
3. Most of my prayer lady collection is in the kitchen also.
4.A collection of pink anodized jelly moulds on the wall. This has grown quite a bit since this photo!
5. My dream would be a pink Smeg fridge and a retro style pink oven.
6. I have about 6 different sets of canisters, most are on display.
7. I have heaps of tin signs on the wall, most featuring cupcakes.
8. I sorted out half of the cupboards in the holidays. I got rid of quite a bit of stuff. Now to brace myself for the other half.
9. Bonus thing – in my next place I want a heaps bigger kitchen. Not because I give a crap about cooking but for more collections!
Is it bad that I work in a kitchen store and don’t like to cook?