Sunday, December 10, 2006

Faux Mercury Glass Garland



I mentioned on my post the other day that I found a faux mercury glass garland at Target. Well, here are the photos! I have draped it across the mirrors on my venetian mirror wall and have added vintage glass baubles to the garland.
I found another vintage glass bird at the same op-shop as the first one I found. This one is pink and silver and my heart was just thumping when I saw it!
Today I bought two more repro glass bird decorations from David Jones as they have 20% off decorations at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice! I am debating about whether or not to put my glass garlands on tree this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't have stood out at all on my pink tree! I think the glass garlands would look great on a white tree.

    ReplyDelete