Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Corner of My Home



Post Christmas sales start today! Target has the same chandeliers I have in our living room for only $35! I want to get one for our bedroom.
Here is a corner of my kitchen. My brother got me the pink scales for my birthday. I use it as a fruit bowl. The green fruit bowl is depression glass.
The mosaic stuck to the tiles is a trivet made of the Meakin pattern I collect.
Wow, the fridge looks messy, must get some order to that!
You can see the christmas baubles I added to my candelabra. I took all my christmas decorations down yesterday as I had had them up since November.

6 comments:

  1. You took them down on Christmas????? Mine will mostly stay up until Feb. Then I make the switch for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Wanted to let you know I received my vintage Christmas Swap today. Everything was lovely. The ornaments remind me of some we had on our tree when we were young.

    Take care,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, love photos of your house. Especially love the flamingoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Victoria, I have a thing for flamingos!
    Sarah, I took them down boxing day as I put my decorations up early and are sick of them by christmas!
    Connie, I'm glad you liked everything, it was a pleasure to be your swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your pics!
    LOVE your pink pics!
    I am so going thrifting today... you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pink cake plate stand!I will begin taking things down this weekend(or maybe tommorrow!).

    ReplyDelete