Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I love Miniatures!



As said before, I love dollhouse miniatures and no, I don't have a dollhouse. Except for my pink and white childhood one which my father has hidden from me in the attic (supposedly to stop my daughter from wrecking it - I think Dad can't be stuffed looking for it!)
I do love how a collection of miniatures look in a shadow box. I bought this bunch of vintage pink anodised kitchen miniatures off ebay recently. They are going to look fab in my kitchen!
The top pick is of a miniature cabinet made by Posie Gets Cosy. I love that she has used Cath Kidston prints for the plates and wallpaper backing for the cabinet! I am trying to figure out how to use this idea. Maybe a bigger piece so I can put some of my china miniatures on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment