Monday, October 30, 2006

Disgusting Lurgy




Next time a friends kid is sick I am leaving straight away. This horrible gastro type virus first passed to my daughter, then me and now my son. I have never washed so many sheets and blankets in my life!
My weekend was basically spent in bed so I have no new finds. Ebay cancelled the one auction of mine that was doing really well due to "Location Misrepresentation." I am in the same location I have been listing from for 6 years - Perth! Why didn't they cancel the rest of them? The same location was used!
Anyways, I thought I would list some pretty photos from a website I discovered lately. I can't find the link at the moment as my mozilla browser isn't working. Oh, hang on, I do remember. It's http://www.theshabbyattic.com/gallery/

No comments:

Post a Comment