Friday, September 29, 2006

Love Robert Gordon!




I am so in love with all things Robert Gordon, it seems like every product is something I desperately want! One problem - their customer service totally sucks. You can't get any answer from emails sent to the website and their agents where I live are useless. I have rung them up and they don't have a clue to which store stocks what. My biggest gripe about Robert Gordon is that I can't find any of the bloody stuff I want!
Here is a photo of the new cupcakes in their range and the cupcake stacker which I hopefully will be able to pick up this weekend (thanks to Shannon and Nicole I actually know where this is!)
Stacker photo was taken by Shannon and features her beautiful decorative cupcakes which she sells on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment